Mission & Vision
- To produce competent graduates that will play leading roles in the field of space technology;
- To equip graduates with skills and competences comparable to international standards;
- Contribute to Namibia’s industrialisation by initiating a satellite industry in Namibia,
- Linking space related research, technology, policy, and education to the needs of industry, and to national socio-economic development imperatives, initiatives and programmes.
- Contribute to societal improvement of life by effective application of satellite applications and technology in Namibia.
- To be a leading institute in Space technology Satellite Technology and its Applications R&D in Africa and beyond.